Multiple local and foreign companies choose SIAD factory to customize its products either by producing or repacking.
Customized production covers the following formulations:
Liquid formulations are manufactured by mixing an oil / or water soluble active ingredient with a carrier to which is added appropriate emulsifying , wetting , spreading and stabilizing agents .
– Two formulation units:
* One for insecticides (EC, SC, ULV …) with a capacity of 15 MT/ 8h shift.
* One for herbicides (EC, SL) with capacity of 15 MT/ 8 h shift.
– Three bottling lines:
* Two twin lines for bottling products ranging from 50 cc to 5 liters in HDPE, Coex , Aluminum or PET bottles with induction capsealing and with an average capacity of 10 MT / 8 h shift .
* One filling line for AE (Aerosols) having an average capacity of
5000 cans/8 h shift.
– Solid formulations are manufactured by the sorption of
An active ingredient:
1) Onto a finely – ground solid inert (such as talc, synthetic silica … for WP, DP and SP), which then is micronized by an air jet mill to reach a fineness of < 5m / particle.
2) Or, onto wax, grain, or cellulose (for RB, BB and DT).
– Three formulation units :
* One for WP and SP with a capacity of 30 MT / 8 h shift
* One for DP with a capacity of 15 MT / 8h shift .
* One for FT ( soluble Fertilizers) with a capacity of 20 MT/ 8 h shift .
Customized repacking covers the following formulations:
- One automated line for powders ranging from 50 grs to 5 kgs packed into HDPE, coex or Aluminum bags, sealed inside printed carton boxes.
- Three lines for packing 25 to 50 kgs in printed heavy duty sealed PE bags or in laminated woven polypropylene bags.
- One line for packing impregnated mosquito tablets.